News:

Forum recently upgraded to 2.1.4. Please report any problems.

Main Menu

Non-Joulian Magnetostriction

Started by zero, November 23, 2015, 05:29:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

zero

I started this topic because after the Keshe fiasco is over I plan to spend quite a lot of effort in this area. There are a host of new alloys that exhibit this property, some of which can be fabricated at home, all of which show great promise for a real working MEG. My Tri-core transformer design is a perfect candidate for this alloy. I am prepared for this ongoing experiment to last 2 or more years. There will be very little BS free energy claim debunking by me during this period. The focus now is on real science.

Early reports on this alloy describe it as a "swelling magnet" when excited with a small field. Translation: It seems to amplify magnetic energy by itself. If this is true then a free running self powered oscillator/generator becomes a reality. We're talking about a "Tony Stark ARC reactor" energy source in every home, every car, every portable device. I even have Mark Dansie, the most notorious free energy claim debunker of them all, excited about this one.

We'll see how it goes. I think it will be time well spent.

Z

dtman

Very interesting Zero.  I hope you get back to this project.  I would love to see more videos about this idea from you.  I have been doing some experimenting with this kind of idea as well.  Right now I'm using a single bar of Iron/steel and have small input coils along the coil.  The output is in the middle of the bar.  The input coils and magnets place asymmetrically place around the coils have given some very interesting results.  The idea is to be spinning magnetic flux around much like traversal waves of a slinky.   By making the flux collide at the center of the bar, it  makes asymmetrical AC power output.  I basically have to magnetic slinky hitting each other at the ouput coil. The input is pulsed DC.  Version 2 is to use an iron laminate or 'tape wrapped transformer core'  but it taking me a while to do all of this around work and all.

zero

Apologize for being MIA so long. Yes, I hope to get back to this soon also. Things are looking up! :)

zero

Okay, the time is now. I've decided to take the ZVS induction furnace route for smelting my alloy. 1-2KW should be plenty. I don't want to be tripping my circuit breakers so I'll be making a 240VAC input DC supply for it. For this I will need 2 identical MOT's to wire the primaries in series and rewind the secondaries in parallel with very heavy gauge wire. I'm shooting for about 40VDC at 50A to power the MOSFETS. Also need to source a bunch of ultra low ESR 0.01uF polystyrene capacitors for the parallel tank circuit. I've got plenty of heavy gauge copper strap to wire them to.

The induction coil will be water cooled. Made this the night before last. I think it's 5/16" dia copper pipe. 5T, 2" I.D.