News:

Forum recently upgraded to 2.1.4. Please report any problems.

Main Menu

Say Hello!

Started by zero, January 10, 2014, 10:52:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

zero

adicuibus

Hello, I am Adrian and I am big fan of Zero's videos ,mostly those about the rocket stove.Of course Imade one ,not with pellets just with wood and it works very well.So ,I am glad to be here and hope to learn ,as much as my English is able,from all af you.
And ...Happy New Year ,to all of you!

zero

Welcome, Adrian! Do you have any pictures to share?

propellanttech

I'm James and I've been around the bedini circuit for a while. I've never done any experimenting, but I'm about to start gathering equipment to try my hand at a few designs.

I'm trained in electricity and electronics. Worked in various fields. I'm also heavily self educated in many other fields. I love research (addicted to it, just not the math portion) and have some interesting ideas that I would like to try. Hoping to get some apparatus built to spin some magnets.

I think the drive coils of motors are close to being as efficient as possible, but I think generator coils are totally wound wrong.

I'm not going to discuss my ideas with many, making a device that gives readings that can't be normally explained, is my goal, and I think too many people dilute the project and information. I have certain ideas of how the information should be used and released. I believe in a open source, but some (very small) compensation should go to the person(s) who finally make a device that can perform the actions we are all looking for. I like small groups, at this time this forum suits my needs. If it gets too big I will probably lurk more than I post. I do hope to make some acquaintances here to possibly do some preliminary testing while I get setup.

If your interested in swapping ideas, and forming a group to try to achieve the goal, I'm all for it. I always say two minds are better than one. A person has trouble finding his/her mistake, for they didn't know it was a mistake in the first place. Therefore they don't see it as a mistake. A second person is much more likely to find the areas where improvement can be found.

James

iristhec

Hello, Z and everyone!

I was researching on colloidal silver and ran into zero labs youtube video.
I am very bad at electronic and chemical stuff.
So making cs myself is long way to go.
But I am learning.

Anyway, I thought Mark was like real-life Heisenberg!
Very impressed.
Hope I will learn a lot here.  ;)

EJ

zero

German, yes. Theoretical physicist, not likely.  8)

Appreciate the compliment anyway.

Mike

Hello my name is Mike and I live in Chicagoland. I have been into alternative energy for quite a while. I have converted my old diesel truck to run on waste vegetable oil,  made working wind turbines, a solar heater, a spot welder from old microwave parts and a waste oil heater. I have no formal training in any of these fields but love making unusual things and working with my hands and occasionally my brain. I am very interested in Z's rocket stove heater and plan on making a version of it in the future.

zero

Can't wait to see your build!

genolizer

Hi All...

GenO (genolizer) Here..

Thanks for the Invite Z. I look forward to participating in your Forum.

@Kieth ( Turtle) I sent you a Letter today giving you my email and such... I guess you can pretty much ignore it hehe   ;D

zero

Welcome, Geno! And Turtle!

I can't promise a lot of activity here but I can at least offer a place to post your work and maybe blow off steam.

For others watching this thread, Geno and Turtle are from our old Energy Builders group.

IronHead

Brothers  8)

Nice place you have here Z

Just build it and it will teach you!

genolizer

Hi Z.. Thanks for everything. I really appreciate it.

@IH... Hi Bro.. Thanks for the email..  :)

@Turtle - Hi Reverend...  you should get my letter today.  :)

@Z - Will you allow me to Post Non-Alternate Energy articles and pictures??

Thanks again Z

zero

Geno, of course. My home is your home. Don't dump trash on my floors and we're good. ;) LOL

Moby

Moby. Checkin in. Forum looks grear Z. IH,Geno, Revern T good to see ya again brothers. Any others from the old gang around?  And Z if you upload that other stuff be gentle i wouldnt want anyone to build somthing that might burn a basement lab, or maybe build an antenna that might  possibly, perhapps umm. burn down the neighbors sign like coach did in our old house. the good old days! :) yea im still playing with the high voltage but not like i use to. Tha dam neighbors keep callin tha cops. I gues they just cant get useto my big Tcoil. And i here their dogs absoutelt hate when i fire it up around the 4'th o july.. dang spoil sports. I guess its kinda loud tho. Whimps! lol.  ::).

goin to have a look around the forum and do some reading. Thanks for the invite!

genolizer

Hey Moby... How he heck are ya.. been a while. Glad to see you here...