News:

Forum recently upgraded to 2.1.4. Please report any problems.

Main Menu

Say Hello!

Started by zero, January 10, 2014, 10:52:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Adirondacks4me

hello HEllo HELLO !.........Help  :o

zero

BOUT TIME!

Do you really need help?

Gurnz

Hello everybody! Gurnz here stopping in to say HI! I am a Father of 3 and on my way to a fully functional lab out here in Montana. I am definitely going to be building the rocket stove before winter so I will not freeze! 
SCOUTS OUT!

mnotcrzy

Hello Z and friends, mnotcrzy here with loads of questions and excitement. I'm new to the computer world, forum thing so please forgive me my ignorance, yes 40 years old and not too up-to-date with technology yet. I've been tinkering a bit and there is so much to try and learn, I hope to glean a little wisdom and knowledge from y'all and hopefully spark an imagination or to in the process.... thanks so much for the opportunity to join up with like minded folks, out here in Looneyville some think I'm crazy, I think there is just more than one way to go at things....maybe I am crazy..... pax..

shadytrake

Hi Zero,

I've just found your forum after watching the series of videos on your rocket stove.  I'm researching building one for my greenhouse that is under construction.  I like the idea of yours because it is clean.  The cob may have the thermal, but for orchids that might not be needed.  I'm not sure yet what we will build but it will definitely be some form of a rocket stove. 

zero

Quote from: Gurnz on June 01, 2014, 08:21:29 AM
Hello everybody! Gurnz here stopping in to say HI! I am a Father of 3 and on my way to a fully functional lab out here in Montana. I am definitely going to be building the rocket stove before winter so I will not freeze!
Welcome, Gurnz, and good lock on the Rocket stove! Can't wait to see pics! So what is your area of interest?

zero

Quote from: shadytrake on June 12, 2014, 07:30:40 AM
Hi Zero,

I've just found your forum after watching the series of videos on your rocket stove.  I'm researching building one for my greenhouse that is under construction.  I like the idea of yours because it is clean.  The cob may have the thermal, but for orchids that might not be needed.  I'm not sure yet what we will build but it will definitely be some form of a rocket stove.
We're all a little crazy. That's why we do the things we do. You fit right in. Make yourself a tin foil hat and have fun!

zero

Quote from: shadytrake on June 12, 2014, 07:30:40 AM
Hi Zero,

Welcome! A lot will depend on your climate and the needs of your plants. Just remember that a rocket stove needs more tending to than other typical forms of heat unless you do incorporate a thermal marse. You may want to reconsider.

Klugger

Hello Zero,
I am new to HHO and have tried to do a ton of research to learn as much as I can. I found your postings and videos the most informative. This HHO movement appears to be gaining momentum and like you have said many times in your videos that we need to get the word out.
Thanks for your dedication,
Klugger

zero

Welcome to the forum and just be careful when working with the stuff. Accidents have happened and people have gotten hurt. If you haven't seen my HHO FAQ yet please visit http://alt-nrg.org/faq.html

frosty

Hi.

been watching a few of your videos on youtube.
thought i'd come have a look at your site.
been interesting in Science for a long time.
Have had plenty of ideas of the years but never had much of a chance to test anything.
been interested in Fusion/fusor experiments and magnetic motors for about 10 years.
first idea i had was making a kind of fusor tokamak hybrid. almost got around to it in about 2010 when i was studying at tafe, but they change head of department second year and new guy didn't like the idea of anything that could cause any kind of radiation. Even tho the teachers where very supportive and even offered to let me do it in one of back rooms without permission.
but head of department kind of killed my spirit.

zero

Welcome, frosty! I'm on holiday ATM. The furum is still very new so there's not much going on but please do share your experiments when you get around to it.

frosty

mainly just lots of idea's and things to try.
but have a girlfriend these days who doesn't want me doing anything dangerous... to her that's anything i want to do science wise.. ha ha
Not to mention i recently moved about 5 hours away from family to be with her.
if i was still close to them i'd have access to a work shop at my fathers factory.
so starting from scratch.

yeah i noticed the forum seems a bit new.
But always good for new places to talk about idea's and share knowledge with others.

zero

Well, welcome Frosty. I hope you try and share something great. Thanks for joining.

Wig