News:

Forum recently upgraded to 2.1.4. Please report any problems.

Main Menu

My entry into the Keshe ring

Started by zero, July 03, 2015, 08:27:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

zero

Okay, I will be the first to admit, I have been sitting on the sidelines a long time observing Keshe and his wild claims. But, regardless of what I or anyone else think of Keshe's fantastic plasmatic, I sincerely admire his philosophy regarding the transition of society to totally decentralized power. He has thought it through, I mean ALL THE WAY through, and provided us with a road map for as smooth a transition as possible. If left entirely to me, had I discovered how I would have been ready to just release free energy to the marsees, let the chips fall where they may and TPTB get their just deserts. But, as Keshe correctly points out, the results of that would certainly be much more disruptive to society, even catastrophic. Even if his inventions do turn out to be the absolute quackery I still believe they are, his ethos and philosophical contribution are just as important as the discovery of free energy itself. He may well be remembered as one of the truly great philosophers of our time and I intend to follow the path he has laid out.

SO!  Having said that, it is also my intent to attempt a faithful replication of what was shown on YouTube July 2nd and 3rd 2015 to once and for all either validate his genius or once and for all bury his credibility as a scientist of any sort.  Extraordinary claims demand extraordinary proof.

I have my copper, pure sheet zinc, aluminium, iron, NaOH (also KOH), salt, sugar, plastic tubs, ping pong balls. I may consider 3D printing the reactor spheres instead. We'll have to see how it goes. I still need 5 identical DC motors and templates for the correct spacing and alignment, etc.

This should be enlightening and revealing. And you know what I believe it will reveal. I hope I'm wrong but I think not.

Z

allenlorenz

could you post the youtube weblinks to the july 2 and 3 videos ?

zero

First and second YouTube videos are up or processing as I write this.
http://youtu.be/RLlTtB0oZXU
http://youtu.be/SPuDxERtOXk