News:

Forum recently upgraded to 2.1.4. Please report any problems.

Main Menu

Tricore Transformer Update

Started by Aroidan, July 22, 2014, 11:01:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aroidan

Hey, I just watched the videos on the Tricore Transformer. In one of them you mentioned that as you decreased the input power the output power increased. This is very interesting and I was wondering if you had done any further tests with it. Also were you measuring volts, amps, watts? I am currently looking into replicating some experiments I have found interesting revolving around Vortex Math and the Rodin Coil.

Thanks,

-Aroidan

zero

Welcome to the forum!

I was calculating true power in watts. Further tests are planned but pending some parts that RWG is going to EDP for me and as time permits.

Aroidan

That's awesome. Too many people put up measurements in just Volts and then make claims of achieving over unity. Glad to know you are measuring watts! Have you done any experiments using a toroid and the supposed cancellation of lenz law? Every motor that I have seen that uses a toroid is either running the magnets in the core of the toroid or is not winding the coil all the way around the toroid. Both of those seem like dubious applications. I think that even though the b field that is induced in the coil is directed inward towards the core that there is going to be an issue with generating the current that will increase resistance. I have a planned experiment to test this out but I am waiting on parts/tools to do it.

-Aroidan

zero