News:

Forum recently upgraded to 2.1.4. Please report any problems.

Main Menu

Interesting Coil Circuit

Started by Matt Watts, March 14, 2014, 01:05:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Matt Watts

This little circuit has me very interested.  Notice how the magnetic fields are cancelled by the winding direction of the coils--in effect, they transition from a resister to an inductor.  C0 is the power input and RH is the load output.

This was taken from a Russian designed self-powered flashlight, which if it actually works, would more than open the doors for us.

urcoffeetastestoasty

Hi there,

It looks like a similar principle is used as the hooper coil on this picture.

It has input like a resistor, no magnetic induction and the gravity/radiant energy is received in a capacitor plate within the coil.
Sort of like a gray tube...

"A pulse given to the coil transfers via the gravity field onto the cylindrical capacitor wound around a self cancelling coil and can be shown on an oscilloscope"

JP

zero

Quote from: Matt Watts on March 14, 2014, 01:05:14 PM
This little circuit has me very interested.  Notice how the magnetic fields are cancelled by the winding direction of the coils--in effect, they transition from a resister to an inductor.  C0 is the power input and RH is the load output.

This was taken from a Russian designed self-powered flashlight, which if it actually works, would more than open the doors for us.
What is the u2 in the drawing? A gap or permanent magnet material?

Matt Watts

Quote from: zero on March 16, 2014, 02:46:16 PM
What is the u2 in the drawing? A gap or permanent magnet material?

I'm going to just call it a gap for now.  My thinking is it would end up being a thin piece of mica or tape.  From the experiment Grum did, it looks to be extremely critical in its displacement to have the desired effect.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u2ThpfhQqTQ

The transformer he is testing is for the Akula 30 Watt self-powered flashlight device that is storming the Russian forums.

Attached is the translated Russian document that shows the thought process with the above circuit.

Don

Matt Watts

Quote from: Don on March 17, 2014, 12:00:17 AM
The video has been removed.

Grum whacked it because he felt it wasn't solid evidence.  It appears his switching power supply was reacting with the coil setup.  Hopefully it will give it another shot with a battery and get similar results.

zero

PDF is parseword protected too.  :(

Matt Watts

Quote from: zero on March 17, 2014, 11:44:22 PM
PDF is parseword protected too.  :(

Hmmm...  Not seeing the same thing you are.