News:

Forum recently upgraded to 2.1.4. Please report any problems.

Main Menu

A new bug you won't see covered in the mainstream media.

Started by zero, January 10, 2014, 11:14:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

zero

I am sharing this snippet from another forum I subscribe to. The wife of the man who wrote it is a lab technician at a major hospital. She sees some really nasty stuff. She also conducted private tests under laboratory conditions and conclusively determined that colloidal silver is a substance which MRSA cannot survive in the presence of, nor mutate to develop resistance to it. I believe Reddit did cover this briefly but it needs to be shared more freely.

Quote from: **** on December 12, 2013, 10:31:09 PM

I guess this thread is approate for this. As most of you guys know. Mrs **** is a lab tech at a local hospital dealing with alot of stuff we dont wanna think about. Anyway, there's this new bug going around that as she puts it resembles distemper only people are getting it. It causes the lungs to break down and bleed the patient drowns as a result. About 70% are an ICU case. (Tubes and beepy monitors and sheet)..  The bad news is this stuff  dosant respond to any antibiotics like it should. Put planely if your immune system isnt up to par and able to eject this bug you do not have the luxury of antibiotics because this stuff just dont care.

Mrs **** (*****) suggests to avoid public areas when possible. When in public areas avoid touching your nose, eyes or mouth. Be aware of cross contamination possibilities, door handles, shopping carts ect. Use hand sanitizer like you mean business. Basically there's a real nasty bug out there use your head. This thing is bad news.

That is all.

=============
I replied:
Colloidal silver?
=============
He replied:

It works in a Petrie dish but no way would any doctor sanction it. Of course we all use it here and sofar only a mild case of the sniffles in my grandson. No joke tho prople are dieing from this stuff. Young strong folks that should be able to kick it aint doing well. And older folks.. well..dont have much of a chance This stuff is a beautyful indigo blue in a dish, and from what I understand its much smaller than a virus and doesn't act much like a bacteria and eats antibiotics.  If you survive it youll be down for a month or more.  Just take care of yourselves out there and be aware that even tho you hear about the flu on news you wont hear about this. Its not a flu bug. Protect yourself. All the common sense stuff. Just do it.

My daughter, a nurse. Just this evening told me of a case where she works, a guy 56 years old admitted about christmas is now paralyzed because this stuff got into his spine.  I guess any weakness this stuff sets up shop for the long haul.

icu4dzs

If you would like some more discussion on this I'd suggest giving this "bug" a name.  I will be happy to give you some information and guidance from "my perspective".  If you look at my screen name (not the "call sign" below), you'll figure out why I say  this!

You mention MRSA which is Methcillin Resistant Staphylococcus Aureus...it is susceptible to a fair range of antibiotics (many of which are older ones).   However, you mention this being "smaller than a virus" and I don't know of anything like that. Prion? I don't know. Never learned about something smaller than a virus.  There are some other types of organism that are pretty nasty, but they are bigger than a virus. *mycoplasma" comes to mind.

Anyway, give me some more information and I will discuss this.  I don't want folks to panic and so far, I have not been made aware of anything quite that nasty as yet. (and I would be someone who WOULD hear about that...believe me!)

Saepe Expertus, Semper Fidelis, Fratres Aeterni   
Trim sends     
//BT//

zero

I can put you in touch with at least two professionals in two eastern states that have seen it first hand. It's not just a rumour.

Paul K

here is something related to hospitals old versus new FYI
Old hospitals used copper handles as well as push pads on their doors. New ones use stainless steel. Here is the kicker, Copper and silver is a road block for transmition of common virus and bugs. So that means grandmas old silverware was more hygienic to eat off of than the stainless steel utencils we all have in our drawers.
Ironic how cost of a building material becomes more important than the properties of that metal especially in healthcare.