News:

Forum recently upgraded to 2.1.4. Please report any problems.

Main Menu

Say Hello!

Started by zero, January 10, 2014, 10:52:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

zero

Welcome! If you're new to the forum please say hello and introduce yourself! Looking forward to your comments.

Z

Vulcan Gasifier

Hey Z!!

Nice forum!! As you already I am now established in the gasification world. So I would be more than happy help and create avenues for experimenter home builds.

Also, I am currently working on new plans for the 5th generation M-II gasifier and am planning on making these available for purchase. We will also offer some of the more difficult parts such as the cones and flanges.

Looking forward to seeing this grow  ;)

zero

Quote from: Vulcan Gasifier on January 18, 2014, 01:44:58 AM
Hey Z!!

Nice forum!! As you already I am now established in the gasification world. So I would be more than happy help and create avenues for experimenter home builds.

Also, I am currently working on new plans for the 5th generation M-II gasifier and am planning on making these available for purchase. We will also offer some of the more difficult parts such as the cones and flanges.

Looking forward to seeing this grow  ;)
Sweet! I'll put up a gasifier board for you to start posting in.

gettinwet

Late as usual, but I'm here!!!! The party can begin!

zero

booferama

Hello All,

Am new to the idea of building a rocket stove and have found this site to be the most informative.

My name is Dwight and am from Michigan.  I am nearing retirement and would love to heat my pole barn/wood shop.

I am going to go read all the posts first and see if I have any unanswered question afterwards.   

Thanks in advance for all your  knowledge and help!
D

zero

Welcome, Dwight! See my Rocket Stove pdf at http://alt-nrg.org/  It provides a good breakdown of what make the rocket stove work and how to scale it up if you need something bigger than what I've made. Mine is just adequate for my 240 sq-ft insulated workshop. For a home you will want something larger. Also look at the Rocket Stove thread I started here and check the referenced links. Best of luck.

Z

prowlingbear

Hello Zero,

First time on your site and like some of the videos you have put up.

One question, is the calendar page of events current for any events coming up in 2014?

I also liked your data on the HHO testing of the engine to demonstrate efficiency!

Thanks for all the info and candid views. They are critical to the future if the world is ever going to take alternative tech seriously.

pb

zero

First, welcome to the forum. Second, I have not really solicited for people to send me their events to add to my calendar. If you on anyone else knows of related events feel free to send me info so I can put it up.

raptor

Well, I've found some time to stop and say hello, I've been tinkering in Alt energy and fuels and such for over 10 years, not posted many videos but hope to change that this year. Recently landed a great job FINALLY and have some great ideas on some stuff I'll have to share. I've known Z for 6 plus years, been on a road trip with him (still the best road trip i've ever been on, never have I laughed so much) great times.
Would love to do it again... if there's a show worth going to.
I've failed at more things than I care to talk about, but I mark them up to I found ways that "it doesn't work"... :)

-raptor

zero

Good times! May the HHOnda rest in peace.

brent

First thing I would like2thank Z4 all his hard work and4posting it. I just watched the pellet adaption vid4the rocket stove,that got me thinking,could this b done with coal,if so wouldn't it make sence2convert coal fired powerplants2rocket stoves,as they burn cleaner than conventional wood stoves,would this not work4coal2? From what I understand the smallest pieces of coal are pretty much waste material thus cheap and I wonder why they wouldn't work in a rocket stove. Thanks again,keep up the good work:)

zero

I have no idea. All I can say is try it and share your results on YouTube.

And welcome!

urcoffeetastestoasty

Hello guys,

I have discovered a way to make a very efficient monopole energizer, using neodymium magnets on the rotor.
There is a trick to it, namely the energizer runs in a "Zero voltage gap"(open source.)

Yes, I'm giving it away! ;D
Thanks to Zero I can now post the information to you on this forum.

JP

zero

Quote from: urcoffeetastestoasty on March 03, 2014, 08:04:10 AM
Hello guys,

I have discovered a way to make a very efficient monopole energizer, using neodymium magnets on the rotor.
There is a trick to it, namely the energizer runs in a "Zero voltage gap"(open source.)

Yes, I'm giving it away! ;D
Thanks to Zero I can now post the information to you on this forum.

JP
I can't wait to read more about it! Welcome!