News:

Please report any problems.

Main Menu

Say Hello!

Started by zero, January 10, 2014, 10:52:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

zero

hkyle

Well,,,, Hello..  8) Nice to see a few of the Good ol boys still around.

Damn it Z,, I've been bored.  >:(

I've been peekin in on your Keshe build from time to time,, surprised you took it that far,, HA

zero

Someone with some common sense had to. 8)

jeremygwilt

hey zero i just wanted to drop a line to say hello....and ive started uploading data for my geothermal bank at plotly. there is a build thread started with a bunch of pics over at the 'forum du russ' as well. i dont think ill get every day updated...day 2 was already a wash as im messing with data collection software etc.
hope you find it interesting!
cheers
jeremy

https://plot.ly/~jeremygwilt/8/day-1-geothermal-bank/

zero

Welcome, Jeremy and thanks for sharing! I'll have to visit chez RWG and have a look.

IronHead

Hello
I'm back and thought I would say hi to everyone.
I'm over on YouTube now doing some machine work and fabrication. https://www.youtube.com/user/IronHeadMachine

ATM I am building a little CNC machine. A bit of a beast for its small scale really.  Anyway
I will be hanging around the forum and some of Zero's live streams.

Anyone that needs some helping making parts for their projects, PM me and maybe we can work something out.
Winter is abit tough to do things, at least until we get the heat straightened out. Which should be soon I hope.

zero

Heeeeeeeeeezzzzz BAAAAaaaaaack.  8)

Welcome back, brother. I have two words for you. Rocket stove.

Z

scooterist007

Hi there, new guy here from the UK, I came across your you tube channel and thought I would sign up  :)

IronHead

Welcome to the forum scooterist007

nishabith

Hello Z,

My name is Abith - working closely with negative RF energy!

zero

So may we expect to see a microwave device that freezes food soon? :)

Ozone

Hi Zero, have you lost the way ???

tickover

Hi Zero and all, newbie to forum hopefully find good stuff......Tickover

Planet earth

Hi Zero, Friends have recommended me to take a look and say hello, so Hello, i hope the visit and site is worthwhile.